Sifu Fong and students will be performing between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
We invite you to attend the seventh Southeast Asian Arts & Culture Exhibition celebrating the mid-autumn harvest season! The Exhibition helps promote and preserve the arts and culture of the Southeast Asian American communities in San Francisco, specifically highlighting the Indo-Chinese refugee communities which have a long history in the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco. We will have representatives from the Burmese, Champa, Cambodian, Filipino, Laotian, Thai, and Vietnamese communities. Come celebrate the Mid-Autumn Harvest Festival with us and learn more about the different Southeast Asian cultures!
Where: Tenderloin Children’s Playground, 570 Ellis Street, San Francisco CA 94109
When: September 30, 2017, 11:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
- Ms. Hang To at (415) 298-3705
- Mr. Sirch Chanthyasack at (415) 680-4027
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11:30 – Door Open – Cultural Arts Exhibitions
- 12:00 – Outdoor Program Kickoff – Live Music Entertainment / Soccer Tournament
- 12:30 – Food for Sampling
- 01:30 – Pandan Waffles Demonstration
- 02:45 – Lantern Parade
- 03:00 – Papaya Salad Demonstration, Wushu Martial Arts Workshop on Soccer Field
- 04:00 – Closing